Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to the Cookshack

Many of you that know me, know I have multiple personalities. Well at least hobbies and passions. One is the Cookshack. Actually: Momma Butterbean’s Cookshack, Home of the Magic Oven. While I would one day like to have a site where I have everything in once place, it hasn’t come to be yet (partly because I haven’t the time to sit down and design one yet). So, if you are look for recipes, stories and such from the domestic side of life, you can follow our blog or our Twitter feed. Oh and I almost forgot our Facebook Page!!
Blog: http://mommabutterbean.blogspot.com/
Twitter: MaButterbean
Facebook Fan Page: Momma Butterbean's Cookshack on Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Kin ya put some recetas up in Spanglich? In yer spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can try...you'll just have to let me know if they aren't real accurate!

    ReplyDelete